Moonsquid Moonsquid

GENIUS!

This movie was short and sweet giving an alluring presence that has captivated me and, if I may say that many others have enjoyed this bountaful peice of artwork for hours. This will surely be top 50 material that people will have to work to get down.
I just hope that this splendid movie will not be mis-understood and ignored as I've seen it happen before, because some people just can't handle this much origanality. The animation was smooth and ever-lasting, looping, into eternity. The background being genius in its simplicity, yet so complex as to make me find myself gazing into its folds and crevices like the deepest of vaginas and sphincters. It overlapped showing hues and shades I'd never seen before; shadowing itself, sexually, in orgasmic ways that made me squirm.
The words of truth at the top of my screen wriggled in a mystical, magical fasion. Without an answer, these words sit alone giving me a sense of awe as to what the answer could mean! What truth lies in your head? I know that greater minds than mine will certainly be puzzled by this for years, hell, more than years for I know of your academic acheivements and your inteligence quotience surely surpasses anyone other than yourself, of course.
Much work and thought went into this. I look forward to a sequal(?).
~NormTheGreat

MetaphorcE responds:

BEST. REVIEW. EVAR.

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

You are officially my favorite auther

The first salad fingers was short and seet, and this was just longer, better an came out pretty quick for such a long flash with great, graphics (though very shady/"scribbly"which is kind of your style so I'll leave that alone).

The music was perfect and eary and the sound effects were perfect, they were very detailed. I'm wondering how you get that crisp sound, maybe just hold your math close to the microphone, that always works.

When he tastes hubert cumberdale, it kind of breaks the "mood" if you know what I mean :/ oh well.
When it comes to animation, your fair but you should really focus on making a good walk cycle, as the straight legged crap (though creepy) is getting rediculous, I think you can make a normal walk cycle. If your just doing that to be creepy, no affense, because it is.
Keep this off-morbid stle up, its fucking hillarios, even though some dont seem to think so.

By the way, are you making a 3rd? Theres many cans and pros to sequals but its your choice. As much as I'd like to see more of this, I would hate to see it to go on to 5, 6, 7 ,8 or 9 more, bleh.
This is meant to be funny right? Good...

Your a gem.
~NormTheGreat

Perpetual Animotion Perpetual Animotion

Nice short loop

I liked it, I think you should put in some sound though, maybe some kind of "wacky music", like the 'tricky music' or somthing like that, either way it needs some music. Try the audio portal, plenty of loop-tracks in there :)

I noticed its pretty damn jerky when it loops, but after awhile it gets cahed or what-not and smooths out, but I'm sure (the flash being black and white + it being so short) you could compress it, seriosly, pico was 300k, this could be 10.

Anyways, this got a 2 from me, and I hink its a worthy entry.

A Dark Place (First Set) A Dark Place (First Set)

>:(

I hate zooming in and its a hassle, please fix and re-submit/edit.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Same as always: Perfect

God I love these series, and I'm glad you came out with more, starting to slip off the top fifty :P

Maybe its just me, but I noticed the hands more in this one, they seem to have more work into them, or maybe I'm just making stuff up. What I'm trying to say is, the graphics are quite astounding compared to your other work, what with zombies that arent just green and jesus looks lethal this time, plus other various graphical improvements.

I'm really starting to like your style too, at firt when I came to NG, it looked like you just got lazy (well maybe you did : /) but having only color for blood and zombies really brings out those few colors.

One flaw, whats with the cut up bullet sounds? Its as if you took pistol sfx and tried to make them automatic. Not all the guns, just the powerful pistol in the end, and the ak47, I think, oh well. If your having trouble with sound effects (because I noticed this with the madness interactive) you should contact someone else and try to get them to format it or what-not correctly.

Rave pit slows the frame rat a bit, but its easy to just put medium quality, also, did I miss the sherrif? Or is he dead for good now?

Overall, great flash, and I hope to see more murderous clowns next time >:(

Hanuka Special Hanuka Special

Simple and touching.

I saw this movie quite awhile ago, but never took the time to review it. This is a great exanople of a balance between some good humor (really liked the Nazi thing, and what do you have against grape clock?) and a nice touching plot, that makes sense, especially to me. My town is almost all christians and catholics and a few jews, so I can imagine this kind of thing happening somewhere in real life, kinda. Also, its nice to see that JewClock isnt just some racist bastard that gets banned every 7 days :)

On to the graphics, you have some really nice shading and simple lighting effects in there, which isnt typical, ussually the back ground is pretty flat and simple. I really think you've mastered that part of animation.

One last thing,if you want to go back and fix it up a tad, fix the buttons so its not just the letters you can push, just a minor fix and another push to perfection, kind of annoys me, and someday, you'll have to learn how to make 'quality buttons'. Or have you? Havn't seen your other flashes, but I will eventually :P

All in all, great flash, and I hope to see more from you, definitly gets on my favorites list.

HOT PISS!1 HOT PISS!1

Inspiring!

Hot damn! This was, is probably some of the best flashwork on the whole of Newgrounds with stunning vishual effects, a complex plot, and a deep meaning that most people on this site probably completly missed.

This truely was inspiring, it really did touch my heart and I'll probably remember this until I die. I wouldnt be surprised to see this on the front page tomarrow.

This truly outshone the other few hot piss flashes submited and is superior by far. It even catured a comical setting and the very culture of newgrounds.com with its complex sprite with jabs, kneeslappers and punchlines which made me roll on the floor laughing with tears of joy. I also loved the all so classy mock stick fight nearing the end; How nastalgic!

I thought I'd seen origanal stuff, wut this flash outshines all, with its very unique style. I found some parts very arousing, or, erotic with the lemonparty. Nice touch!

There was one flaw however, what the fuck was with the beggining? It fucking sucked! Seriosly, smiling moons/suns and morkmen? Teddy bears and burning mushrooms? You sir, need some serious, serious counciling.

Ctiger responds:

You won't get it unless you know what the UK kids TV show Rainbow is.

Also, The guy that played Pee Wee Herman was suppost to do a voice over for this but, he pulled out when his girlfriend dumped him.

Bastard.

Chappells Show Soundboard Chappells Show Soundboard

typical soundboard

I'm not a big fan of soundboards since they dont even have the possibility of "going big" because its presents some very serious legal problems, but none the less, using Dave Chappell was a good idea.
I say that because the show had a lot of very good one liners such as the "Rick James" skit, which I have not seen.
I thought the preloader was a nice touch, and it got me a bit excited to see how this would look, to my dismay, it was just a bunch of squares with almost no cool designs or what not, no stop sound button, and mediocre sound.

Thats what I honestly think and beleive to be true, so dont take it as an insult.
The sound actually wasnt that bad compared to some soundboards I'd heard before, but it was still a tad crackly. Oh well.
In other words, if you feel like fixing this up a bit later, make pretty buttons, because if your going to make a soundbaord with, in all eccence, 1 frame; make that 1 frame look damn good.

Naetis responds:

See? This is what reviews SHOULD be. Thanks dude.

NG Museum - Tutorial NG Museum - Tutorial

Thanks for the tutorial

After all, this is a flash site, and photoshops are quite rare :)
This really helped me, especially all the text stuff near the end, I'd been wondering how to do that for quite some time.
There should be more tutorials like these, because it is way better than looking through 400 page manual that is filled with complete jargon page after fucking page >:(
Some of those secrets were quite bizzare, but I'm not going to spoil any of those...
And oh yeah, you contradict yourself by both insulting <b>and</b> (why cant we use bold in reviews GRALL! >:( ) complementing the "reader" in the more boxes, which is VERY VERY VERY un-important.
Also, I agree with livercorpse somewhat, there should be a collection for good tutorials, if there isnt already (and I'm pretty sure there isn't).

Banana Phone Banana Phone

The song cinched it :P

Creative as shit, except the plot was a tad simple, but hey what can I expect for free?

Some of the flaws include bad graphics and dialogue that slows down the story. The facial expressions were awsome, always managing to make the charecters look confused, surprised, insane or angry.

If either of you ever want to make it a tad better, put more blood, everywhere, flash can always use more blood. Blood is our friend. Make a sequal j/k