Moonsquid Moonsquid

GENIUS!

This movie was short and sweet giving an alluring presence that has captivated me and, if I may say that many others have enjoyed this bountaful peice of artwork for hours. This will surely be top 50 material that people will have to work to get down.
I just hope that this splendid movie will not be mis-understood and ignored as I've seen it happen before, because some people just can't handle this much origanality. The animation was smooth and ever-lasting, looping, into eternity. The background being genius in its simplicity, yet so complex as to make me find myself gazing into its folds and crevices like the deepest of vaginas and sphincters. It overlapped showing hues and shades I'd never seen before; shadowing itself, sexually, in orgasmic ways that made me squirm.
The words of truth at the top of my screen wriggled in a mystical, magical fasion. Without an answer, these words sit alone giving me a sense of awe as to what the answer could mean! What truth lies in your head? I know that greater minds than mine will certainly be puzzled by this for years, hell, more than years for I know of your academic acheivements and your inteligence quotience surely surpasses anyone other than yourself, of course.
Much work and thought went into this. I look forward to a sequal(?).
~NormTheGreat

MetaphorcE responds:

BEST. REVIEW. EVAR.

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

You are officially my favorite auther

The first salad fingers was short and seet, and this was just longer, better an came out pretty quick for such a long flash with great, graphics (though very shady/"scribbly"which is kind of your style so I'll leave that alone).

The music was perfect and eary and the sound effects were perfect, they were very detailed. I'm wondering how you get that crisp sound, maybe just hold your math close to the microphone, that always works.

When he tastes hubert cumberdale, it kind of breaks the "mood" if you know what I mean :/ oh well.
When it comes to animation, your fair but you should really focus on making a good walk cycle, as the straight legged crap (though creepy) is getting rediculous, I think you can make a normal walk cycle. If your just doing that to be creepy, no affense, because it is.
Keep this off-morbid stle up, its fucking hillarios, even though some dont seem to think so.

By the way, are you making a 3rd? Theres many cans and pros to sequals but its your choice. As much as I'd like to see more of this, I would hate to see it to go on to 5, 6, 7 ,8 or 9 more, bleh.
This is meant to be funny right? Good...

Your a gem.
~NormTheGreat

Perpetual Animotion Perpetual Animotion

Nice short loop

I liked it, I think you should put in some sound though, maybe some kind of "wacky music", like the 'tricky music' or somthing like that, either way it needs some music. Try the audio portal, plenty of loop-tracks in there :)

I noticed its pretty damn jerky when it loops, but after awhile it gets cahed or what-not and smooths out, but I'm sure (the flash being black and white + it being so short) you could compress it, seriosly, pico was 300k, this could be 10.

Anyways, this got a 2 from me, and I hink its a worthy entry.

Shark Attack Shark Attack

How did this get through?

All you did is make a cheap cursor and a simple reaction from dragging it over the shark, and t looks like you were attempting to copy Fishy from the top fifty and gave up halfway through. Consider yourself lucky...

Click Warz 1 Click Warz 1

that was fun

I give it a 3, its creative I'll give you that. I got 211 clicks :/ It kind of reminded me of a "learn to type program" I had to do in the fourth frade though so it was kinda wierd.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

played for 2 hours

very addictive cant stop playing (i need a life)

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

It reminds me of the circus

And it also has an Italian feel to it, I like how it begins mostly. Good work, though its a bit short, but oh well, I'm sure you could loop it easily :)

DanPaladin responds: